Friday, February 15, 2013

Things...

I'm extremely worried about a child I care about who is in the ICU.  I wish I had a ton of money so I could shower him with things to express to him and his parents how much I care about all of them.  I have kept my distance because I know that's what they want but it's extremely difficult.  Besides that, things are going okay here.  Both my interviews went well this week, so I'm hoping that means I will get one of the jobs.  I sent out a bunch more cover letters and resumes this week as well.  I hope something comes through soon.  I have a place to stay and am very lucky to have friends who would take me in at a time like this, but I also don't want to invade my friend's space for too long.  I hate being this dependent on people.  I've been having a lot of second thoughts about moving here.  I miss my friends in LA.  I don't have many friends up here, so I'm feeling kind of lonely.  I wish I was able to find a job in LA or force all my friends to move to the new city with me.  Feeling lonely makes it harder for me to stop dwelling in the past and worrying about the future.  I want to get to know people here and make friends, but I need to get a job and a place to live first.  I really miss my pets.