Sunday, January 6, 2013

There is Hope In Raindrops.

Hope. Rain is cleansing and brings new life.  New beginnings, a fresh start.  A fresh new life for me?  A new start in life in a new city with a new source of hope.  That's what I've "prayed" for every night for the last few months.  A new life with last year behind me.  The 10th is the day my foster father died.  The 10th is the day I received the first set of photos.  At times, it all feels so long ago, but at others, it feels like I got the photos yesterday.  It's strange to think that it's been a year already. 

I have been staying at a friend's house (Thank you so so much Melody) in this new city for the last week for my job interview.  I have a second interview on Wednesday.  I have a pretty bad cold, but maybe I will get the job anyway.  Maybe I will get the job and then move to this city full of rain.