I'm really sad to be back in Los Angeles. Lots of tears. I feel trapped. Like I'm running up a fast moving escalator. I'm putting in a lot of effort, but not making any progress. I can see where I need to go. What's at the top. But I can't reach it. It's really frustrating and discouraging because the only thing that is keeping me here is money. I need money to find a job, money to find a place to live, money to move. I don't have any money to move, but I don't have any money to stay here either. I need a job. I want a job. Please, somebody hire me soon.
I'm feeling overwhelmed with everything I know I have to do.
- A time consuming obligation
- Finding a job
- Figuring out how to go to interviews if I'm ever called for any.
- finding a new therapist
- Finding housing
- Figuring out how to move my stuff, my animals, and myself
- Have surgery
- figuring out how recover after the surgery. Not an easy task when you don't have any family.
- Figuring out how to find a job and have surgery.
- Creating a life in a new part of the country.