Thursday, June 28, 2012

Never had a friend like this before

I love Melody.  Not easy for me.  Scary for me to post publicly.  She has done more for me than anyone in my entire life.  I don't know why, but thank you.  For everything.

I felt safe enough to share these screwed up, shameful, embarrassing letters to myself, horrible words written in my childish handwriting, with someone who "gets it."  I've kept them secret since I was 8 years old.

Then we turned THESE


 INTO THIS:


Never could have/would have been brave enough without my awesome friend by my side.  Thank you for putting up with me, "getting it," and helping me try to "get it" too.  Thank you for reaching out to me and freakishly living so close to me that I still get my WIFI at your house.  I've never had a "real" friend before.  And I'm thankful you nudged your way into my life....and that you haven't run away even when I'm as asshole. 

Thank you a million times.  <3