Saturday, October 15, 2011

Went whale watching

I went whale watching with my gf and two friends.  We only saw dolphins, but three different kinds and hundreds of them!  They were jumping in the waves from the boat.  They were so playful.  They are like aqua puppies!  It was the first time I have ever been on a boat besides a kayak.  The day started out pretty bad because I was up all night sick with flu or food poisoning.  My 3 hours of sleep was full of nightmares and sleep walking.  I had to really push myself not to call and cancel on my friends.  I really didn't want to go, but I always feel that way before I do something social.  I started the day grumpy, and feeling like crap, but I ended the day really happy with lots of new experiences, hours of fun with friends, and a windburned face.  All for $15.  :-)


Birds and dolphins!

My Friend and a baby dolphin

Friends

My friend Nicolette (khaki hoodie) took this.  NJP photography