Monday, October 3, 2011

Dear Foster Kids

I know how you feel about yourself.  I know how hard life is for you.  I know what people have done to you...and not done for you and how hard it is to trust and feel safe in this world full of strangers.  I have been there too and I am struggling too, but I hope my pain and this blog can show you that you are not alone.  I don't have much to offer, but I can give you this:  No matter how many parents didn't want you.  No matter how many homes you've been in.  No matter how many labels you've been given.  No matter what you've been through.  No matter what you've done to survive.  No matter who you are--  Don't give up.  You are strong.  You are a warrior.  You are amazing.  You are beautiful.  I love you.  And I want you.  No matter what. 

--Campbell