Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bad dreams and the dog beach

I talked to CT about my dreams and what Dr. K said I should do and then that lead me to open up about some dreams that I'm so ashamed of.  I couldn't look at her.  I kept my eyes directed at my hands the entire time until I something snapped.  I lost complete sense of present reality and time and had a full sensory flashback.  Like a nightmare but I was completely awake.  It was scary and so embarrassing.  I left as soon as I knew what happened.  She is gone this coming week so I won't see her again for a while. I'm kind of glad about that.

This weekend I hung out with my friend Stacey from the partial program.  We saw the Dolphin Tale movie.  I liked it except for the constant "family is forever" theme in the movie.  It made me feel bad every time they said it.  Other than that, I liked the cute cheesy movie about a real life dolphin with a prosthetic tail!

Today we spent the entire day at the Huntington Beach Dog Beach.  It was so much fun and I am so sunburned despite my copious applications of sunscreen.



Scout frolicking in the water

Thirsty Scout

my friend Stacey gracefully throwing the ball for Cooper

Happy Scout
This almost never happens