Sunday, September 4, 2011

Facbook and Ironic statuses

So, I know it's totally not good for me, but I often stalk check my bio family and Maggie's facebook pages.  I can't help it.  I want to stop, but it's just too tempting.  I have a fake facebook page that I use to do it.  I discover all kinds of interesting things about them.  Like my bio mom plays farmville and other games ALL DAY.  I literally mean all day.  I think that's all she does in life right now.  Sad.  My bio brother has become really racist against white people.  I find this ironic since he is half black AND half white.  He calls white people the devil and white women pigs and it's all he posts about.  Weird but fascinating.  My other brother recently came back to the US from Egypt and within two weeks he went to jail for assault.  He broke his roommates nose over coffee mugs.  My sister still thinks that every song on the radio (including those that came out way before she was born) were stolen from her.  WTF is wrong with my genes? 

Today Maggie's status is:
"Remember, it's not always what you DO that hurts someone... a lot of the time it's what you DON'T DO that hurts the most!!"
Seriously?  OMG...  I just want to take a moment and thank Maggie for the things she DIDN'T DO and the things she DID do.